IV Therapy at Aegean Medical
IV Therapy at Aegean Medical
IV Therapy in New Bern, NC
When You Feel Rundown, Tired, Lethargic, and Require a Boost, Visit Aegean Medical. We provide a Variety of IV Treatments. Call Us Now for More Information. We are Located at 2111 Neuse Blvd, Suite J, New Bern, NC 28560.Our Team of Medical Professionals Look Forward to Serving You!
How much is an IV treatment?
The cost of an IV treatment will largely depend on the size and the type of treatment selected. On average, you should expect to spend anywhere between $99 and $225, on average, for a single session of IV treatment which typically last between thirty to ninety minutes. If you have any questions about the cost of an IV treatment session, then contact the provider you are looking at to learn what their prices and options are.
If you are looking at our new IV treatment options here at Aegean Medical, we offer a variety of IV treatment packages which are designed specifically to give you tailored results! These include the following treatment options:
- The Fountain of Youth: for hair, skin, and nails – this treatment will replenish your body, giving you noticeably healthier skin, hair, and nails;
- Performance Hydration: for muscles and joints – it will strength then muscles and joints either before or after intense physical activity;
- Natural Defense: for protection – this treatment will protect your body and speed up recovery from an airborne illness, such as the common cold;
- Rise and Shine: for hangover help – this treatment will help reduce your headaches and stop the feelings of fatigue or exhaustion you experience after a hangover;
- The Executive: for clarity – this treatment promotes mental clarity and focus during work hours and beyond;
- Glutathione: for glow – this treatment will empower cells, and produces a brighter and healthier glow to your skin.
Is IV therapy safe?
IV therapy is a safe and effective treatment, which is tolerated well by the vast majority of patients who elect to undergo the procedure. There are rarely any adverse affects to the therapy, and there is a minimal risk attached to receiving IV therapy treatment and the insertion and use of IV treatments. It is a safe and effective alternative when it comes to enhancing the body with a supply of vitamins and minerals that the body needs and requires to function.
How long does IV therapy last?
Your typical IV therapy treatment session will last for anywhere between fifteen to ninety minutes, depending on the IV treatment that you have chosen. If you are receiving a simple booster shot, then that can be done in a matter of minutes – however, to receive the full benefits of IV therapy, your session will likely be much longer. If you have any questions about the length of your session, speak with your practitioner and discuss your IV therapy treatment options with them.
How often should you do IV therapy?
Your regime of IV therapy will depend on your needs, as discussed with your practitioner. However, typically you will only need IV therapy once or twice a month, on average. If you have any questions about an IV therapy regime and whether it is right for you, along with the regularity of treatments you will need or require, it is important that you speak with your practitioner to decide upon the IV therapy regime that is right for you.
If you are interested in IV therapy treatments here at Aegean Medical, then please visit our website or give us a call to book your appointment now. New patients may call us at (252) 424-5509 and returning or existing patients may call us at (252) 617-7234 or, alternatively, you can visit us online and book your appointment on our website. Aegean Medical is conveniently located at 2111 Neuse Blvd, Suite J, New Bern, NC.