Morpheus8 Treatment Specialist in New Bern, NC
Morpheus8 treatment provides a triple threat attack on various aging signs like skin laxity, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and several others. Aegean Medical is proud to provide Morpheus8 treatment! Contact us for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 2111 Neuse Blvd Suite J, New Bern, NC 28560.
Table of Contents:
What are the benefits of morpheus8 treatment?
What are the pre- and post-care instructions after morpheus8 treatment?
How long to see results from morpheus8 treatment?
What is the recovery time of morpheus8 treatment?
Morpheus8 treatment provides a triple threat attack on various aging signs like skin laxity, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and several others. Combining the rejuvenating effects of microneedling with radiofrequency and fractional technology, Morpheus8 treatment addresses a diverse array of skin concerns and issues.
Morpheus8 treatment combines the skin rejuvenating action of microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) heating and fractional laser technology. As such, the benefits of Morpheus8 treatment are multiplied with this innovative technique! Basically, you are getting three treatments in one with Morpheus8 treatment—microneedling, radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening, and fractional laser rejuvenation. With that in mind, you can expect any of the following benefits from Morpheus8 treatment:
• Breaks down superficial layers of fat that contribute to a sagging appearance in the lower face, knees, or neck
• Fades stretch marks
• Increases collagen production, which revitalizes aging and damaged skin
• Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduces acne and acne scars
• Safe for any type of skin
• Short treatment time
• Tightens loose or saggy skin
Aegean Medical provides the following advice on pre- and post-care instructions with Morpheus8 treatment:
One Week Prior to Morpheus8 Treatment:
• Refrain or discontinue the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen (Advil), naproxen (Aleve), or Aspirin, as such medications interfere with the normal blood clotting process.
• Acetaminophen (Tylenol) may be taken according to your doctor’s recommendations.
Three Days Prior to Morpheus8 Treatment:
• Pause the use of topical products that could irritate the skin, such as alpha and beta hydroxy acids, retinol (vitamin A), vitamin C, or any other active skincare products, as well as treatments like microdermabrasion or laser treatments.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to UV rays from sunlight, as sunburned skin will void treatment.
Day of Morpheus8 Treatment:
• Shower as usual, but do not apply any lotions, make-up, oils, powders, or similar products to the treatment area.
• If you have long hair and are having your face or neck treated, make sure you bring a hairband to pull the hair back during treatment.
Avoid tanning beds, sunlight exposure, swimming, exercise, or strenuous activity for 24 hours after treatment.
Clean your face or the treatment area using lukewarm water and a soothing cleanser. To dry your skin, gently pat the treated area until it has fully healed.
Hydrate the treated skin using a gentle moisturizer or ointment with healing properties.
Make-up can be applied two days after treatment. Remember to clean your make-up brushes before application.
Protect your skin with a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 sunscreen 24 hours after treatment and whenever you are going outside. Avoid using chemical sunscreens, such as avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene, or oxybenzone. Instead, use a physical sunscreen like Titanium Dioxide or Zinc.
While some may notice immediate improvements after Morpheus8 treatment, most patients notice results from Morpheus8 treatment two to three weeks after treatment that continue to develop over the following three months.
Recovery from Morpheus8 treatment is fairly minimal, as you should feel free to resume your day-to-day routine on the same day as your treatment session. With that being said, the skin in the treatment area will feel comparable to a sunburn immediately after treatment, but this should go away within a week. After three days post-treatment, your skin will likely start to crust and peel for three to four days.
For more information about Morpheus8 or an appointment with us, we welcome you to give us a call or book an appointment through our website. You can find Aegean Medical at the location of 2111 Neuse Blvd, Suite J, in New Bern, North Carolina. We serve patients from New Bern NC, Hymans NC, River Bend NC, Brices Creek NC, Fairfield Harbour NC, and Neuse Forest.